- Load Weight (Reference Value): 3.6 kg (Handheld)
- Maximum depth from the center of gravity on the camera base plate: 98 mm
- Maximum height measured from top of the camera base plate: 150 mm
- Maximum width: 205 mm
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Bluetooth Operating Frequency: 2.4 to 2.48 GHz
- Approx. 3.3 lb(gimbal only), Approx. 4.1 lb (gimbal and grip included)
- Mechanical: 1/4”-20, 3/8”-16 Mounting Hole, M4 Mounting Hole
- Electrical: 12V/2A Power Accessory Port, Camera Control Port, 8-pin Port
- Working Current Static current: ≈0.16 A
The DJI Ronin-S is a professional 3-axis single handled gimbal that's specifically designed for DSLR and mirrorless cameras. It is compatible with almost any DSLR or mirrorless camera setup on the market. The Ronin-S also can be mounted to a tripod or a car for shooting, with operating speeds of 75 kph*. There are many modes of operation such as SmoothTrack and Lock mode, and the newly added Sport Mode allows you to capture fast-moving scenes effortlessly.
The Ronin-S comes with an array of buttons tht allows you to control the gimbal's movement, switch control profiles and also working modes easily. Used with the provided camera control cables, the Ronin-S is able to control shutter, recording and focus. The accessort ports and power ports allow accessories such as an external wireless receiver or Focus motor.
The gimbal and grip are detachable, with a battery system in the grip with a capacity of 2400 mAh, providing a maximum operating time up to 12 hours**.
After connecting to the Ronin App, gimbal movement control and the parameter settings are easily achievable with intelligent functions such as Panorama, Timelapse, Motionlapse and Track.
| General |
|Device compatibility||iOS + Android|
- Ronin-S 3-Axis Single Handled Gimbal for DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras
User Manual, Firmware Downloads
To download a user manual for this product, please visit below link and select the proper brand
Visit this page