- Built-In 2.4 GHz Wireless X System
- Compatible with Most TTL Systems
- 600Ws, 1/256 to 1/1 Power Output
- Lithium-Ion Battery Powered
- Up to 360 Full-Power Flashes
- Flash Duration: 1/220 to 1/10,100 Sec
- 1/8000 Sec High-Speed Sync
- 0.01-0.9 Sec Recycling Time
- 38W Modeling Lamp
- Stable Color Temperature Mode
Featuring a 2.4 GHz wireless X system with a range of up to 328', the AD600Pro Witstro All-In-One Outdoor Flash from Godox is a versatile tool compatible with several TTL systems, including Canon E-TTL II, Nikon i-TTL, Sony, and Panasonic. It offers up to 600Ws with nine steps of output power, ranging from 1/1 to 1/256, and comes with a powerful 28.8V/2600mAh lithium-ion battery pack that provides up to 360 full-power flashes in outdoor situations and location shooting. Alternatively, you can run the monolight on AC power with an optional cord for when portability is not a concern.
The AD600Pro Witstro features a high-speed sync mode that works with shutter speeds up to 1/8000 seconds, offering flash durations from 1/220 to 1/10,100 seconds. Another unique setting is its Stable color temperature mode, which tightly controls color to keep temperature changes within ±75K across the entire power range. Despite these impressive characteristics, it manages to keep recycling times low at 0.01-0.9 seconds for fast and reliable use, and is capable of 12 continuous pops at 1/16 power output. Finally, a 38W modeling lamp is available to help aid composition.
- Godox AD600Pro Witstro All-In-One Outdoor Flash
User Manual, Firmware Downloads
To download a user manual for this product, please visit below link and select the proper brand
Visit this page