- Built-In 2.4GHz X Wireless Radio System
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL
- Guide Number: 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Zoom Range: 20-200mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Wireless Master/Slave TTL Functionality
- Recycle Time: 1.5 Seconds at Full Power
- High-Speed, 1st and 2nd Curtain Sync
Power, speed and built-in radio transmission make the Godox Li-Ion TTL V860IIN TTL flash kit a tough option to beat for your Nikon cameras. Fully compatible with i-TTL systems, the V860IIN supports many advanced features and functions. In addition, it is equipped with the 2.4 GHz X Godox wireless radio system that offers TTL master and slave functionality with a maximum range of 328 '. In addition, the flash is powerful and versatile, with a guide number of 197 'at ISO 100 and 200 mm and a zoom range of 20-200 mm, which can be extended to 14 mm with the use of the removable panel. In addition, this flash works with a rechargeable Li-ion battery, which ensures fast charging and long-lasting shots.
For general operation, the V860IIN offers full bounce flash capability, inclination between -7 and 90 ° and 180 ° left and right rotation. As an i-TTL compatible unit, this flash offers support for high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, first and second curtain synchronization, and much more. Furthermore, if necessary, it can function as an optical master or slave unit.
- Godox VING V860IIN TTL Li-Ion Flash for Nikon Cameras
User Manual, Firmware Downloads
To download a user manual for this product, please visit below link and select the proper brand
Visit this page